`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of getting the org again...

Thinking of getting the org again...
Funds are low, so thinking maybe getting the org again might be cheaper than buying if there are some trades to be had out there. Here's some players I'm looking for, if you have them, speak up, and I will try to get my org back in order. I can't see trade offers right now, so let me know if you have a card I'm looking for so I can gauge if its worth it Smile

2016 patented Penmanship autos
2018-2019 J.J Watt Prizm
2019 Prizm Draft picks badgers
Joe Thomas auto
Zach Martin auto
Quentin Nelson auto
Derrick Henry auto
Darren Sproles auto
James Connor auto
Aaron Jones auto
Nick Toon contenders auto
Ron Dayne Contenders atuo
Chris Chambers RC Auto
James White auto
Melvin Gordon Badgers auto
Derek Watt autos

That's a good list for now lol. I usually prefer Prizm or Contenders, but I'll look at other brands as well. If you have one or more of these, please let me know, and I'll pay and dig into the organize. Thank you!

RE: Thinking of getting the org again...
(10-07-2019, 11:08 AM)savagenate Wrote: Funds are low, so thinking maybe getting the org again might be cheaper than buying if there are some trades to be had out there.
That's a good list for now lol. I usually prefer Prizm or Contenders, but I'll look at other brands as well. If you have one or more of these, please let me know, and I'll pay and dig into the organize. Thank you!
I suppose you know that 1 month subscription is less than $12, so just don't buy a coffee for 3 days! Big Grin

(10-07-2019, 11:20 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I suppose you know that 1 month subscription is less than $12, so just don't buy a coffee for 3 days! Big Grin
I don't buy coffee anyways :p I gotta stop buying cards lol

(10-07-2019, 11:16 PM)savagenate Wrote: I don't buy coffee anyways :p I gotta stop buying cards lol
I bought the football subscription for a month after leaving back in June, and did not do a single football transaction. So, I printed the ORG before it ran out to see the values and use that as a base for any future transactions.

I don't buy coffee either, but if I did not buy cards I would waste the money on other non-essentials like clothing and vacations! LOL

(10-08-2019, 09:25 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I bought the football subscription for a month after leaving back in June, and did not do a single football transaction. So, I printed the ORG before it ran out to see the values and use that as a base for any future transactions.

I don't buy coffee either, but if I did not buy cards I would waste the money on other non-essentials like clothing and vacations! LOL
Lol! I hear you! I need to go back to my old budget, focus more on rainbows than on autos and such. But so far no luck with any one else posting here, I'm not feeling the need to subscribe, outside of wanting to update my org.

(10-10-2019, 11:36 AM)savagenate Wrote: Lol! I hear you! I need to go back to my old budget, focus more on rainbows than on autos and such. But so far no luck with any one else posting here, I'm not feeling the need to subscribe, outside of wanting to update my org.
Yeah, football has been dead for some time. Is it the class of rookies, or just people doing other things to buy/sell/trade?

(10-10-2019, 12:03 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Yeah, football has been dead for some time. Is it the class of rookies, or just people doing other things to buy/sell/trade?
I think it's mostly becket itself.