Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Take Your Vintage Commons!

I'll Take Your Vintage Commons!
Hey everyone,

A long-time member here but have been somewhat dormant the last couple of years. Plenty of top members here will vouch for me!

I am getting back into the hobby. I once had a pretty impressive HOFer auto collection with close to 75% of those enshrined but like everyone life got busy and with two new kids, my priorities changed.

Well now that they are both off in school and getting a bit more independent I am ready to dive back in. I'll be working on my org over the next few weeks so check back in regularly as I am shifting my focus. I don't want to try and keep up with who is who today vs. next week. I am going to focus on only vintage.

I am starting with 1970-1976 football. I want to really cut my teeth on learning on how spot grade cards from these years so I will trade for just about any condition from these years. And I am going to build sets so, yes, I'll take all those commons of your hands.

I won't do blind trades, I want to see scans and I'll be happy to tell you what value I am willing to trade for. If it works, great, if it doesn't, I promise my time is limited and I won't waste yours.

As I build these sets I am going to build varying levels of quality so sure, send me 12x a common. I need to learn!

Cheers,
Leo
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.