`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett grading

Beckett grading
I sent in 19 cards last year for grading as non-guaranteed . Today on the site it finally lists an order number and says Active (not shipped). Does this mean they are getting close to completion?

RE: Beckett grading
Or does it mean that they are just now starting to grade them?

I sent an email to Derek Ficken to ask him this but so far he hasn't responded back.

I was at the TriSatr show in Houston today, I asked them when I submitted some cards, and yes the grading process has started, and I was told 7-10 days from when the status changed.
I passed on the non-guaranteed, the wait time is now about 11 months!!
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

(06-08-2019, 03:39 PM)bzross Wrote: I was at the TriSatr show in Houston today, I asked them when I submitted some cards, and yes the grading process has started, and I was told 7-10 days from when the status changed.
I passed on the non-guaranteed, the wait time is now about 11 months!!
My cards were recieved by Beckett on July 16 last year so it's been almost eleven months so maybe the end is near

That's rough, however today there was no show discount and a 20 day grading was $30/card. It's getting to the point where I might just stop it, it's not really much of a service pay $200+ and wait for the 20 working days to pass!
Has anyone ever tried some of the group submissions on Blowout, and recommend anyone they can trust?
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

Update:
I got my 19 cards back today from Beckett. I won't get into the grades but I will say that 15 of them got a 9 or higher. Seven got a nine, five got 9.5 and three got tens. Since they are not really mine I won't open the box to see if any of the tens got a black label. I'll report that later.