`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grenades & Horseshoes

Grenades & Horseshoes
Kind of on a roll lately...As a weird set builder (serial #'d, Gypsy Queen with Variations, my insanity causing quest for 2 1996 Studio Gold Daulton's and several other twists) In the past couple of weeks I have manged to close out a few 2015 Donruss Silver Press Proof (#'d to 199) 2012 Gypsy Queen with variations (Darvish was the tough one) and today JBissell agreed to help me out on 2016 Gypsy Queen with the Matt Carpenter Variation being the last card. I want to say thanks again to him!
I have quite a few sets I am working on and often use matchmaker so if you have those oddballs sitting in the box add em to your organize it really helps and is appreciated!

RE: Grenades & Horseshoes
All about the team work and congrats!!!!!!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Happy to help! Pretty cool that I can help you complete a set like that!

I will be searching my box for that card tonight after work.

What is, Almost Doesn't Count except in ....? Smile
Jeopardy fan!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-18-2019, 09:15 AM)jbissell Wrote: Happy to help! Pretty cool that I can help you complete a set like that!

I will be searching my box for that card tonight after work.
arrived the other day added to organize...cool to see the wants go to zero for the set!