`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Trade My cards For Yours

Looking to Trade My cards For Yours
Looking for quite a lot of different teams and players. Mainly Football but Basketball and Baseball as well. Mainly Rookies and Inserts, and lower end autos and memorabilia, take a look at my organize and make an open offer.

-Thanks
Gjpoll1
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

RE: Looking to Trade My cards For Yours
Open offer sent.

Sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Offer sent.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

open offer sent
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

All offers have been responded to, 4 trades in the book looking to make more. Hit me up if interested.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

13 new trades done, looking for more. Feel free to send me an open offer. Thanks.