`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA Submission Results Trout and Goldschmidt

PSA Submission Results Trout and Goldschmidt
So I bought these Trout rookies off of someone on here several years ago. The lot had a Bowman paper and Bowman Gold paper that I didn't submit. I also had a Goldschmidt Bowman Chrome rookie auto that I thought looked pretty good. I was really pleased with the results. I submitted these on a 30 day I think, got them back about a week ago.

[Image: 48691238096_78438302ed.jpg]

RE: PSA Submission Results Trout and Goldschmidt
Nice results!
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

(09-06-2019, 11:18 PM)bzross Wrote: Nice results!
Thanks, I was really pleased as well. To think those had just been sitting in my pc box toploaded for at least 5 years lol

(09-07-2019, 09:52 AM)rob024420 Wrote: Thanks, I was really pleased as well. To think those had just been sitting in my pc box toploaded for at least 5 years lol
I remember finding my Trout Update in my common box - it is now a 9.5 in my PC.

Nice! I have a Trout US175 rc graded by Beckett as a 10. It's .5 away from a perfect black label.

(09-07-2019, 03:07 PM)cspen Wrote: Nice! I have a Trout US175 rc graded by Beckett as a 10. It's .5 away from a perfect black label.
That is the closest I have come to a black label also but with a Buster Posey chrome rookie.

I'd say you killed it! Congrats! That Trout Update being a 10 has a ridiculous price!

(09-09-2019, 03:16 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I'd say you killed it! Congrats! That Trout Update being a 10 has a ridiculous price!
One of the rare cards that actually sells for more than what it books. I was super pleased with the results.

Very nice stuff!

Awesome results on those cards! Plus, I love the Beavis and Butthead card at the end of your sig line!