`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help from old Beckett owners

Help from old Beckett owners
Sorry if you are seeing this post again from SCF but trying to get a response is tough.

Anyone here got some old mid 90's Becketts? I am looking to see about when the base Bowman sets were released. If someone can check some Becketts from that era and check months like june or august then i can possibly deduce about what month the base Bowman's were released. Or if anyone just knows when certain yr Bowman sets were released that would help a lot.
Thanks

RE: Help from old Beckett owners
So, easy as pie...go to CardboardConnection.com. They have all the old release dates available.

(08-03-2019, 12:15 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: So, easy as pie...go to CardboardConnection.com. They have all the old release dates available.
So easy? they don't have release dates.

(08-03-2019, 12:15 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: So, easy as pie...go to CardboardConnection.com. They have all the old release dates available.
If you can point me in the EXACT direction but i think i have done my homework and CBC does not have release dates. at least not for many sets. some maybe but majority of the 90's is lacking so if it is easy as pie as you say than i apologize for not looking hard enough but i don't see many release dates for sets

Ha! I opened Google, typed 1995 Bowman Release Date, clicked on Cardboard Connection, and there was the story of 1995 Bowman cards, examples, team sets, and release date near the end of the article. I was not suggesting a list!

(08-03-2019, 09:05 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Ha! I opened Google, typed 1995 Bowman Release Date, clicked on Cardboard Connection, and there was the story of 1995 Bowman cards, examples, team sets, and release date near the end of the article. I was not suggesting a list!
I've been on numerous sites including cardboard connection and baseball cardpedia and not all sets have the release date in its description. So i googled it just as you wrote it here on the forum even omitting the key word "baseball" and it took me to the said page you describe. Unless i am going blind which is possible, i don't see anything in this article which states a release date.

I know you weren't suggesting a list but saying this was easy as pie is not true and sites like cardboard connection and baseball card pedia are VERY hit or miss and mostly miss on cards older that the 2000's

Okay, I admit that I only tried 1995 and was successful quickly in finding the release date. So, I made the assumption they would all be there. Next time I won't try to help and keep you happy. LOL

(08-06-2019, 06:56 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Okay, I admit that I only tried 1995 and was successful quickly in finding the release date. So, I made the assumption they would all be there. Next time I won't try to help and keep you happy. LOL
Can you point out where the release date is for the 1995 Bowman as i checked cardboard connection and i don't see it. perhaps iam blind .

You're not blind...it is not there anymore. I know it was there before (?) Yikes!