`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
26 Days to trade

26 Days to trade
Thinning out my traders but in the next 26 days I am going to be adding everything that I haven't added to org that should have been already. Most likely another 500-1000 cards will be added. Send any trade offers and lets make a deal. I have pricing for all sports to thin out my collection so I will be very active the next month to get things outta here if you need them. If not TONS will be moved in bulk here locally. Send any an all trades if you see something you need. I will try to make something work with every trade. The bigger the trade the better it is.

RE: 26 Days to trade
Open offer sent your way, Jeff.

Randi

If you have any William Karlsson stuff I can see what I have, thank you!

Remember to shoot me a PM when you look to move the Roy PC.

Best of luck with the trading over the next month.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Responded to all trade offers. Snobles. I will no worries. Haven't got to those yet.

(08-07-2019, 08:16 AM)habs1909 Wrote: Responded to all trade offers. Snobles. I will no worries. Haven't got to those yet.
Why did you cancel our trade?
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

Mav I replied in our current trade. Thanks.

Made some decent trades. Keep em coming if you see something you need. I will probably be cutting 3-400 cards off my tradelist once my price guide is close to expiring and moving it locally and cut my losses. To many cards tied up very little movement so if you need something speak up soon, been trying to help everyone as best and easily as possible

(08-09-2019, 02:44 PM)habs1909 Wrote: Mav I replied in our current trade. Thanks.

Made some decent trades. Keep em coming if you see something you need. I will probably be cutting 3-400 cards off my tradelist once my price guide is close to expiring and moving it locally and cut my losses. To many cards tied up very little movement so if you need something speak up soon, been trying to help everyone as best and easily as possible
Sent a trade off on OPG. I can go lots larger if you want. plmk. thanks. waltstein

Rayeates did you want to complete that trade? Haven't heard from you since the 5th. Lmk Thanks