`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adley Rutchman

Adley Rutchman
Other than USA, when are we going to start seeing him in product?

RE: Adley Rutchman
Probably Bowman Draft.
Kepler

(07-24-2019, 09:05 PM)airkel2369 Wrote: Other than USA, when are we going to start seeing him in product?
He was in 2018 Elite Extra Edition as a Contenders auto that I have...very nice!

His first MLB card will be 2019 Draft. I have a buddy that pulled a sweet /5 auto patch USA card. His stuff is going to go crazy once Draft drops in December.

I am trying to decide between Bowman Draft and Elite Extra Edition as I really like the EEE variety but Draft has more collector appeal...hmm..

(07-28-2019, 09:01 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I am trying to decide between Bowman Draft and Elite Extra Edition as I really like the EEE variety but Draft has more collector appeal...hmm..
MLB logos vs not. Draft would be my vote as the return would be much higher if you ever decided to sell.

The downside is that Draft is over $2K a case this year. I'll just build the auto prospect set using eBay, Beckett and Blowout forums again. Then I don't need to sit on a bunch of base cards in my garage. With prices of wax going up the way it has over the last two years, I'm done busting. I used to be able to buy a case of Draft for under $1K every single year. I paid $400 for one one case of 2015 Bowman Draft during the Blowout Cards Black Friday sale a few years ago. I'm spending my money on singles and building graded sets and ridding myself of the filler/trash.

Good luck to you either way. Hope you pull some monsters!

(08-03-2019, 06:22 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: Good luck to you either way. Hope you pull some monsters!
Thanks! I have never purchased a case of Bowman or EEE, as there are just too many dupes of base to deal with. But, I have had good luck with both products as trade bait and nice autos.

Well, I just pre-ordered 2 Super Jumbo Boxes from Hit Kings. The $325 price tag will be up to $375 or more by November.