`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 2019 Panini Prizm Prizms Blue & Zebra

WTTF 2019 Panini Prizm Prizms Blue & Zebra
I will check your ORG if you let me know you have some available. Let's see if we can make a trade, including PWE trades for 3 cards or less.

RE: WTTF 2019 Panini Prizm Prizms Blue & Zebra
I've got a couple zebra and a bunch of blue in mine. Interested in Judge baseball, Steph Curry basketball. If you've got anything in those two players just PM me

(07-23-2019, 11:59 AM)btrav13 Wrote: I've got a couple zebra and a bunch of blue in mine. Interested in Judge baseball, Steph Curry basketball. If you've got anything in those two players just PM me
Thanks. At 1st glance you have about $20 worth that I need, so I will let you know.

I've got a couple of zebras and lots of blues. I hit a hot box that had I think 2 blues in every pack. Anyway, may not be enough to do a trade, but feel free to check it out. Thanks.

(07-23-2019, 08:41 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I've got a couple of zebras and lots of blues. I hit a hot box that had I think 2 blues in every pack. Anyway, may not be enough to do a trade, but feel free to check it out. Thanks.
All I see are 3 Blue Mojos and 1 Blue Kaleidoscope. Do you have some Prizm Blue not listed for trade?

I had roughly 25 of the Blues, a couple of Zebras, 2 golds, oranges, greens, etc. But I sold all my Prizms last night for $50 over on BO. I didn't see your post beefore the guy claimed and paid for them.

(07-24-2019, 03:08 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I had roughly 25 of the Blues, a couple of Zebras, 2 golds, oranges, greens, etc. But I sold all my Prizms last night for $50 over on BO. I didn't see your post beefore the guy claimed and paid for them.
Okay, no worries. Thanks.