`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Panini Prizm Hobby

2019 Panini Prizm Hobby
Broke two of these yesterday, along with a Leather and Lumber. Lot of prices not available right now, so I'll just post the best hits:

*Prizm Harold Castro Auto 13/25
*Prizm Snakeskin Parallel Walker Buehler 41/50
*Prizm Garrett Hampson Auto 5/35

*L&L Triple Relic Shohei Ontani Blue
*L&L Triple Relic Kevin Kramer Blue
*L&L Triple Relic David Fletcher Blue
*L&L Triple Relic Jose Peraza Blue
*L&L Triple Relic Patrick Wisdom Silver
*L&L Double Bat Relic Alex Verdugo 158/199
*L&L Flashing Leather Relic Andrew Benintendi 285/299
*L&L Baseball Signatures Relic Andrew Stevenson 1/15
*L&L Flashing Leather Relic Bryon Buxton 3/5

I love both of these, but I feel like for 2 boxes of Prizm I should have done better than 1 box of L&L.

RE: 2019 Panini Prizm Hobby
Very nice, PM sent!

Thanks, RJ

Leather & Lumber gave you 8 relics and 1 auto? On one hand, that seems very generous of Panini, but also a little unbalanced regarding the auto:relic ratio.
Likewise, 2 boxes of Prizm should have given you a better auto yield than that, IMO. Unless you didn't post all the autographs and this was a limited list ... Hopefully
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-14-2019, 06:52 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Leather & Lumber gave you 8 relics and 1 auto? On one hand, that seems very generous of Panini, but also a little unbalanced regarding the auto:relic ratio.
Likewise, 2 boxes of Prizm should have given you a better auto yield than that, IMO. Unless you didn't post all the autographs and this was a limited list ... Hopefully
The hobby version of L&L is almost all relics, but if you look on eBay they're not going for a whole lot unless their serialized. If it's not a serialized relic, it's pretty much just a common.