Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Props to Panini for Rookie Photo Shoot Hustle

Props to Panini for Rookie Photo Shoot Hustle
Friends,

I believe in giving credit where credit is due ... I'd like to commend Panini for its hustle on getting pro uniform photos of the 2019 rookie class into their early season products.

This is the first year since 2015 that Prestige RCs show the players in their pro jerseys.

I found a TJ Hockenson RC on the bay for cheap and already have it in hand for my Lions PC - three weeks before training camp!

Nice job, Panini, I appreciate the effort.

RE: Props to Panini for Rookie Photo Shoot Hustle
They did something right for once?!

(07-03-2019, 10:23 AM)savagenate Wrote: They did something right for once?!
Indeed!

Now if they can show the same hustle this year on getting all the free agents in their new uniforms, that would be great!

(07-08-2019, 09:58 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Indeed!

Now if they can show the same hustle this year on getting all the free agents in their new uniforms, that would be great!
Amen!

Cards look nice. But would it have killed them to put the players position on the card?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(07-10-2019, 11:04 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Cards look nice. But would it have killed them to put the players position on the card?
One small step at a time, LOL

It's going to be interesting to see how they handle all the major player movement in the NBA ... Durant, Kyrie, Anthony Davis, Kawhi, Paul George, Westbrook, etc.

I'm primarily a retail collector and had to wait until the All-Star break for Cintenders to come out with LeBron as a Laker and Kawhi as a Raptor this past season.

I'm hoping I won't have to wait that long again.