`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traders

RE: Traders
(06-17-2019, 10:11 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: 1.) They charge to trade. And NO ONE wants to trade the old fashioned way (through PMs). You have to have the ORG to trade. This is the ONLY site I can think of that charges you to trade. That's what has driven some away.
This. I'm more active these days on SCF for trades.

I try to trade as much as I can on here, but it takes work. I send out quite a few offers and hope a few work out. I feel like I have had pretty good luck recently, but paying for trading isn't the best option. I trade on a few other sites also, but like being able to find certain cards here.

(06-17-2019, 10:11 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: A couple of things I can think of right off the bat...

1.) They charge to trade. And NO ONE wants to trade the old fashioned way (through PMs). You have to have the ORG to trade. This is the ONLY site I can think of that charges you to trade. That's what has driven some away.
But...do the other sites monitor or moderate the trades and help out when a bad deal or scam has happened? Serious question, as I just do not know if they do.

Yes, there are moderators on the other sites. I mainly only trade on one other site and haven't had a bad deal yet. Knock on wood. It has a feedback system like most/all do. If you have less than 20 feedback score you have to send first. It has a trade manager so you post the trade and then it has to be confirmed by the other trader. That is how you receive each others addresses. It also has a place for ship date and tracking. They do have an inventory feature there also, but I haven't really done much with it so not sure how it all works. I don't think you can search for a certain card and see who has it like Beckett does, but not 100% sure on that.