`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have to subscribe to Beckett plus now in order to read the full news stories?

You have to subscribe to Beckett plus now in order to read the full news stories?
Really?

Beckett just pushing more and more people away to the "Other" Forum

RE: You have to subscribe to Beckett plus now in order to read the full news stories?
Yah, i found that so stupid. No one in their right mind would pay.

RE: You have to subscribe to Beckett plus now in order to read the full news stories?
(05-28-2019, 05:59 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Really?

Beckett just pushing more and more people away to the "Other" Forum
Although not ideal, it only applies to the stories with the '+' sign. Other stories can be still be read in their entirety without a special subscription.

Every business has to continually find ways to keep up with the profit because the minimum wage and other wages keep increasing...and other costs (insurance, rent, taxes, etc.)

When is the last time any of you went to a restaurant and thought "Wow, these are great prices!" And yet, you keep going out to eat. Big Grin

(05-28-2019, 07:17 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Although not ideal, it only applies to the stories with the '+' sign. Other stories can be still be read in their entirety without a special subscription.

Every business has to continually find ways to keep up with the profit because the minimum wage and other wages keep increasing...and other costs (insurance, rent, taxes, etc.)

When is the last time any of you went to a restaurant and thought "Wow, these are great prices!" And yet, you keep going out to eat. Big Grin
I never look at the prices, if i am hungry and i like whats on the menu then i order it regardless of the price.Big Grin

I've been here for 8 years ... think I've read about 8 news stories. I'll get by without leveling up to plus.
I get all the news I need right here from my fellow collectors!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-29-2019, 07:17 AM)Simpleton Wrote: I never look at the prices, if i am hungry and i like whats on the menu then i order it regardless of the price.Big Grin
Ah, I see...you do not like this menu.

(05-29-2019, 08:07 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I've been here for 8 years ... think I've read about 8 news stories. I'll get by without leveling up to plus.
I get all the news I need right here from my fellow collectors!
Same. Im impressed by the comradarie and collective knowledge of baseball cards on these message boards.