`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooked again...

Hooked again...
After a long absence from card collecting, I bought a blaster of 18-19 Threads a couple weeks ago. It had a Taurean Prince auto and a LeBron pink dazzle base /75. Today I picked up a hanger box and three cards in was a redemption for a Giannis Signage Gold/25! Probably going to regret this but I think I'm back for awhile!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Hooked again...
I recently got back in myself. Pulled a Dennis Rodman signature, PG jersey, Harden jersey. This sure is different than the way it was back in the 90's lol. Everything now is memorabilia and signatures. Plus parallels, which wasn't something we had back in the 90's.

(06-08-2019, 07:55 PM)btrav13 Wrote: I recently got back in myself. Pulled a Dennis Rodman signature, PG jersey, Harden jersey. This sure is different than the way it was back in the 90's lol. Everything now is memorabilia and signatures. Plus parallels, which wasn't something we had back in the 90's.
Right? I remember spending my last bit of spare cash on packs of Stadium Club looking for Beam Team inserts as a kid!

(06-09-2019, 07:39 AM)78Bullets Wrote: Right? I remember spending my last bit of spare cash on packs of Stadium Club looking for Beam Team inserts as a kid!
I literally have those still LOL. I'm trying to figure out what to do with all these players I don't want. I've got stuff just piling up. Like I'm not collecting Bagley but I've now amassed 2 status RCs, 2 optic RCs, 1 threads next wave insert, and 1 certified future insert. eBay seems miserable. I've posted stuff and after a week it has like 3 views.

Yeah Ebay is tedious for the lower value inserts and RCs. I haven't sold anything through this site before, but I was able to trade for players I collected here. Pretty nice way to move through the piles of stuff you don't want. The rest I packed up and gave to Goodwill lol.