`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Bowman

Stupid Bowman
I dont know why but I am intrigued with this years Bowman. I especially like the mojos in the mega boxes. However, I have been hard pressed to find any. I have about a half a dozen Targets between my work and home but, zilch. Today, at my local place, still no Mega.... However, they just got refreshed on regular Bman blasters... like. A LOT. So naturally I got them, ALL. let's see what happens! Would love some Mojo Angel's if y'all have any.

Stay tuned!...
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: Stupid Bowman
So, last year I purchased the entire Mojo set from another Beckett member. I love it! Maybe ask around to see if someone is selling team sets.

Yup, that's what I was thinking, really just want some Halo's but, this s**t is a g**d**m drug!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

The mojos are pretty spiffy looking, I have to admit.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

They are like 3.5 by 2.5 inch sheets of crack.

Good luck!

If you pull Joey Bart or any crazy Tigers or our good man Trout, I am happy to trade for them.

Have a great weekend,

RJ

Drug addiction vs. sports card addition...both can make you poor, both take lots of time to pursue, both are offered by guys in hoodies (okay, maybe I am pushing that one a bit), both can be shared with family and friends, and both fit nicely in a padded envelope for mailing. So, what is different? Smile

Could someone post some scans, as I don't buy Bowman anymore? I used to, but the way it sounds here, it would take a bunch to find one. Thanks.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(05-24-2019, 01:28 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Drug addiction vs. sports card addition...both can make you poor, both take lots of time to pursue, both are offered by guys in hoodies (okay, maybe I am pushing that one a bit), both can be shared with family and friends, and both fit nicely in a padded envelope for mailing. So, what is different? Smile
Once you snort/shoot/swallow the drugs, they are gone.

The cards are still there and can be sold, traded or donated.

Better than drugs in that respect!

(05-24-2019, 02:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Once you snort/shoot/swallow the drugs, they are gone.
The cards are still there and can be sold, traded or donated.
Better than drugs in that respect!
Not to mention the whole legality issues! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Ha! I didn't intend to hijack this thread with conversation about something I have never done!! Flamethrower, bring it back to cards...LOL