`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Bowman Big League Breakthrough

2018 Bowman Big League Breakthrough
Any ideas when this will be priced? The redemption cards are priced but not the prize cards. It seems that the card with the lowest number of copies is Justus Sheffield. his prize card is numbered to 100. I got one of these. His redemption card books at $30 and I just want to know how much the prize card is worth

RE: 2018 Bowman Big League Breakthrough
Wow, if the redemption cards are valuable then the actual rarer prize cards must be moreso, if there's any logic to the supply / demand of cards.
Good luck!
Just wondering ... is he in a Yankee Uni in the prize card?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2018 Bowman Big League Breakthrough
(05-26-2019, 08:24 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, if the redemption cards are valuable then the actual rarer prize cards must be moreso, if there's any logic to the supply / demand of cards.
Good luck!
Just wondering ... is he in a Yankee Uni in the prize card?
yes he is. I have checked ebay which I don't like to do and the prices that people want for his prize card are all over the place. Also, his card is the most rare. It's numbered to 100.