`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointing day for me

RE: Disappointing day for me
(05-16-2019, 08:57 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: When I first saw the Title in the Forun, I thought "Oh, no, somebody else passed away" or "Hempick opened a hobby box and found that the autos were missing". Once I read the reason for the post, I thought "Wow, his life must be perfect except for this!" Smile
Or got 150 point Panini redemptions as his hits

(05-16-2019, 05:58 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Or got 150 point Panini redemptions as his hits
I actually did have that happen. Heheh.
I don't know if you guys are all in denial or blind, but that is obviously the same photo of Scherzer.

Are you all going to try and tell me this isn't the same photo of Yoan Moncada with the jersey photoshopped to the White Sox from the Red Sox?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering I've seen people do the photoshopping for sports cards before. My ex used to model and one of the photographers that she had pictures done by did photoshopping for Topps as his main gig.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(05-17-2019, 12:46 PM)hempick Wrote: I actually did have that happen. Heheh.
I don't know if you guys are all in denial or blind, but that is obviously the same photo of Scherzer.

Are you all going to try and tell me this isn't the same photo of Yoan Moncada with the jersey photoshopped to the White Sox from the Red Sox?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering I've seen people do the photoshopping for sports cards before. My ex used to model and one of the photographers that she had pictures done by did photoshopping for Topps as his main gig.
I am not photoshop expert, and my eyesight is not quite 20/20, but I would bet $1,000 that this IS the exact same photo based on every uniform wrinkle and background crowd colors. But, it does not ruin my day! Big Grin

Topps re-uses photos all the time.

It's the epitome of laziness.

Laziness comes from owning a monopoly.

Bring back Upper Deck and let Panini have a full license for logos and let's get it on.