`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Need a 150 Point Panini Rewards Card?

Anyone Need a 150 Point Panini Rewards Card?
Friends,

Against my better judgement, I bought a discount Panini baseball blaster the other day with two "guaranteed" hits.

One of them was a 150 point Panini Rewards card.

I refuse to pay the shipping fee.

Does anyone want to trade for it?

I'm mostly looking for Joey Bart in baseball, TJ Hockenson in football, Luka Doncic/Marvin Bagley in basketball and Vegas Golden Knights in hockey.

Happy to consider others as well.

PM me, thanks!

RJ

RE: Anyone Need a 150 Point Panini Rewards Card?
Same thing happened to me a little while ago. 150 pt card isn't enough to get anything worth the cost of postage.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-09-2019, 07:26 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Same thing happened to me a little while ago. 150 pt card isn't enough to get anything worth the cost of postage.
The damn thing is, there were a ton of other blasters of other products there, and I couldn't decide.

I gambled and definitely picked the wrong one, I would have enjoyed busting Contenders draft pick football or Bowman baseball much more.

My only actual hit was a Nico Hoerner card that might be a good pull down the road ... numbered 01/49 with a nice patch.

Then again, Team USA stuff never seems to move the needle much.

And, he's a shortstop, and this USA card shows him pitching.

But for the other hit to be a 150-pointer was a huge downer.

I had never heard of the other three guys I pulled (not that that means much when "prospecting.")

Oh well, lesson learned in this personally meager new collecting era ... go with what I know.

Luckily, I picked a USA Panini blaster and got 2 autos ... but of the same guy! One was a silhouette relic/auto /199 the other a regular auto /149. Player is 17 year old Jared Jones, and I guess if he drafts High, I'll have a good card eventually Smile but I lucked out and didn't get a points card.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-10-2019, 08:57 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Luckily, I picked a USA Panini blaster and got 2 autos ... but of the same guy! One was a silhouette relic/auto /199 the other a regular auto /149. Player is 17 year old Jared Jones, and I guess if he drafts High, I'll have a good card eventually Smile but I lucked out and didn't get a points card.
You never know ... and hey, at least it was two autos.