`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YELICH KEEPS GREEN ARROWS ON OPG???

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YELICH KEEPS GREEN ARROWS ON OPG???
Couple pick ups.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC: Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson, Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, Hank Aaron, Harmon Killebrew

RE: HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YELICH KEEPS GREEN ARROWS ON OPG???
MVP, batting title, post season appearance..keep the arrows..I am selling..

I think those arrows will be pointing skyward for the rest of his career!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I think they are pointing upward forever, since they don't ever update the damn system...

The green arrows just mean that the card went up in value since the last month of pricing. There is a misconception among some people that the arrows mean that the card is continuing to go up in value. However in the case of Yelich, they could continue for a little while if he continues to play at a high level.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(04-23-2019, 09:10 PM)djohn Wrote: The green arrows just mean that the card went up in value since the last month of pricing. There is a misconception among some people that the arrows mean that the card is continuing to go up in value. However in the case of Yelich, they could continue for a little while if he continues to play at a high level.
Yeah, that was a total 80s thing ... "Gregg Jefferies RCs are going up"

LOL

BTW: early Yelich Bowman cards (2010) just doubled in the OPG since a few days ago. WOW
Same with the 2013 MB47 card! Maybe others too, but I hadn't checked them yet.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I wonder when will people start sending in his cards for grading. There are very few of his cards that have been graded by Beckett.