`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf cards

Golf cards
I know this is a bit off topic but I seem to remember golf card pricing being in one of the other sports price guides. I just don't remember which one. Does anyone remember?

RE: Golf cards
I always thought it was in the baseball mag in the back but that was many years ago

(04-20-2019, 11:31 AM)ahvjr Wrote: I always thought it was in the baseball mag in the back but that was many years ago
That makes sense since I really didn't buy anything but baseball. I just happened to find a binder with 2001 Upper Deck golf that I bought back in the day and was curious if any of the cards were worth anything.

Tuff Stuff?
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

Tiger is the only base, subset or insert that has any value. The Mem or autos have to be the stars for any value there. Let me know if you have any Tiger RC's in the binder

(04-20-2019, 09:24 PM)ahvjr Wrote: Tiger is the only base, subset or insert that has any value. The Mem or autos have to be the stars for any value there. Let me know if you have any Tiger RC's in the binder
What is the Tiger rc booking for these days?

Looks to me like there is a online price guide for golf. Way they price it though, I cant see anyone buying it.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

15 as of now

Did somebody say ... golf card?

I got this IP auto at a tournament in October ...

[Image: Phil_zpsek7ycg9j.jpg]

And yes, that rookie sticker is supposed to be for hockey cards, LOL

Pretty sweet!

(04-20-2019, 09:24 PM)ahvjr Wrote: Tiger is the only base, subset or insert that has any value. The Mem or autos have to be the stars for any value there. Let me know if you have any Tiger RC's in the binder
I have a couple of extras if you want to make a trade.