`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting organized and GREAT FIND

RE: Getting organized and GREAT FIND
Hah. I literally just tweeted to Topps that they need to bring back Bazooka branded cards.

As a side note: I totally miss the days that 7-11s and QuickCheks sold cards.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(04-04-2019, 05:53 PM)hempick Wrote: Hah. I literally just tweeted to Topps that they need to bring back Bazooka branded cards.

As a side note: I totally miss the days that 7-11s and QuickCheks sold cards.
Back in my bachelor days there was a gas station on my way home that used to carry stuff.

I was a HUGE Jason Richardson (Warriors) collector and bought some packs of Upper Deck Honor Roll his rookie year.

I had been drooling over this dual jersey card with him and Kobe Bryant on it that I had seen online.

I got home, busted the packs and actually pulled the combo jersey card in the last pack.

This was also during the era when Vince Carter was blowing up ... same gas station, I bought some Fleer packs and pulled a GU warmup card - I could not believe it.

Even if you don't find any hidden treasures, it is still fun to go back through and see what you have.

(04-07-2019, 05:45 PM)cspen Wrote: Even if you don't find any hidden treasures, it is still fun to go back through and see what you have.
Very true. I get so much enjoyment out of looking through my old stuff.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Good to hear from you! Always fun to go through old boxes and find a gem or two. That Mookie is a pretty sweet findSmile