`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.30 Pano TX Card Show

3.30 Pano TX Card Show
A quick word of thanks for everyone who came to our 3.10 Adat Chaverim show, we again raised over $2K for the Brotherhood's Charitable efforts. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Our next Sports Card and Memorabilia Show will be at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East on 3.30.19 from 10AM to 4PM. The Comfort Inn is located at 700 E. Central Pkwy Plano TX 75074. As always our admission remains at just $1. We do have some dealer tables available so as always your support is appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on 3.30.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

RE: 3.30 Pano TX Card Show
I would love to go to this, but I won't be able to until next years. This is a great show and has plenty of solid vendors.

Thanks for the nice words! See you soon!

Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Congrats on a successful show. Are your donations just for the Adat Chaverim shows? Let me know. Cleaning out 2011 onward. Thanks!