Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Posters - looking for group quality reviews

Topps Posters - looking for group quality reviews
Hi,
Curious if anyone has ordered any of the Topps Posters (found in Cards & Collectibles on the Topps site)? Looking at the ones charging $24.99, not the higher priced ones. Says that they are processed on "card stock" in 14" x 11" size. Assume they are really just oversized cards but want to know what the quality is like. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Reviewing some nice looking 2018 & 2019 Heritage (only) ones before pulling the trigger.

RE: Topps Posters - looking for group quality reviews
I bought some a while ago and the quality is definitely good. They aren't your normal thin floppy poster material. I wouldn't say they are simply oversized cards, as they don't seem to be quite as sturdy as a card, but that could also be due to they much larger size. They look really nice when they are framed too. Topps usually has them on sale during major holidays, and the sales usually range anywhere from 10-60% off. I usually wait for at least 40% off and then load up on all the ones I have been eyeing up.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Topps Posters - looking for group quality reviews
Thanks for the feedback djohn. Framing is definitely was where I was thinking of heading with this. Also, appreciate the sales discount information. Just getting into the posters and am really intrigued.

Now I just will need to expand another part of the house to display them. My wife will love it.....LOL