`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Time Around for Me

Last Time Around for Me
HELLO......Been here off and on for the last 20 or so years (from the beginning I think). Starting at (-0-) but have made many Trades and posted many threads.

Not trying to jerk any Heart Strings but I got OLD. At 73 with problems, It's time to let these things go. I will be SELLING and Trading (hope to have nothing left). Have 350,000 cards (mostly Baseball) to offer to some REAL Collectors. Prices will be as honest as possible.

SELLING: Don't waste Your's or my time telling me they are Stupid High, either make an offer or move on. Items marked For Sale will either be sold here or somewhere else.

TRADING: Trading will be for Non Sport Items for the most part but I will look at offers.

MAILING: I can't get to the PO everyday, trying to find a helper and get On-Line Postage, it should help but I will do my best and be patient.

I'm going to try to attach some Pics.

Lets try to have some FUN,,,Mel
I did put a hundred or so items in my Organize. Not sure I did it right. Someone please take a look and LMK...Mel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Last Time Around for Me
Mel, it shows about 70 plus cards for trade. Do you have any Griffey #d stuff? For trade or sale?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thanks so much for looking. I marked a lot of stuff to SELL, did you see that?

I do habe a bunch of Griffey (1K maybe) but numbered, I will have to look. Just spent 2 months organizing 200k Baseball alphabetically. Can you send a message, my memory isn't what it used to be.

Like You, I hope others ask for their needs. I don't have much from the last 5 years though.

Thanks again...Mel

LOVE TO BE HERE,,,,Only the best ate hete atre here,,,,,,want good syuff???? We are it!!!!

Your photo looks pretty good for a 73-year old! Best of luck to you.

Sorry, I have catoracks(sp) and my typing really sux. I don't always see what you see but stay me, I can probally help your collection

Do you have those basketball vintage rcs still? Also do you have 1976 topps/ opc/oddball baseball.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(03-11-2019, 04:27 PM)elberson Wrote: Mel, it shows about 70 plus cards for trade. Do you have any Griffey #d stuff? For trade or sale?
Pm sent, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-11-2019, 08:11 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Do you have those basketball vintage rcs still? Also do you have 1976 topps/ opc/oddball baseball.

Whatever you see, I have right now. Maybe more, what more do you need?
(03-11-2019, 08:11 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Do you have those basketball vintage rcs still? Also do you have 1976 topps/ opc/oddball baseball.
SORRY, Off the top of my head, not sure I can help. Maybe be more specific for me. Thanks for your reply...Mel
(03-11-2019, 07:56 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Your photo looks pretty good for a 73-year old! Best of luck to you.
Kerry and Beth,,,,Cut me a little slak,,,OK,,,,,Lol

Lol, is anyone here a 2AM,,,,CST???