`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rmembering Board Member Jason picus (Nolan5000)

Rmembering Board Member Jason picus (Nolan5000)
On the 3 year anniversary of his death thought it appropriate to mention Jason's name here on the boards.

Those who were lucky enough to interact with him will remember his Nolan Ryan collection and how he persevered despite having had a brain stem injury that prevented him from doing much. He was always positive in his comments and refrained from negative. Many people never even knew he was in a wheelchair with 24 hr care required.

I've been told by his mother they established a charitable foundation in his name see me if you care to learn about it. My email as always is jeffv96masters@gmail.com

If anyone cares to share their remembrances / interactions feel free.

I always shared a Clemens/Ryan dual if I was able. Today I'll show one of his favorites the Platinum # 1/5 version of the 2007 UD Premier Quad rare Remnants

Jeff

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=78345&d=1521751855]

RE: Rmembering Board Member Jason picus (Nolan5000)
Jason was extremely helpful when I started my Chipper Jones BGS Registry by offering advice and encouragement. I think of our interactions here on the forums everytime I enter a new card into my Registry as he had left a nice comment on it. Seeing it puts a smile on my face still. Just a very nice guy. He is still missed.

Mark
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling