`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Does Beckett Choose Which Topps Now Cards To List??

How Does Beckett Choose Which Topps Now Cards To List??
I was curious if anyone knows how Beckett chooses which Topps Now cards they list. I'm not a big Topps Now collector at all but I did get the base 5 player Yankees team set from the 2018 Players Weekend plus a Uniform relic card from that weekend which turned out to be Altuve /49. Yet nothing from those sets are even listed despite plenty of those cards being sold on ebay.

The 2018 Topps Living Set are all listed even though not all are priced and there are plenty of Topps Now cards listed so I was just curious if anybody knows what goes into Beckett's decision making on which of the Topps Now cards and sets they list.

RE: How Does Beckett Choose Which Topps Now Cards To List??
Not positive but I think it relates to the print run for each card. What that # is I do not know. Check out the Topps Now listing in the Beckett News section. I think the 2019 season hasn't started yet.

Also go to Topps Now Archive.....print runs are listed w pic of card.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: How Does Beckett Choose Which Topps Now Cards To List??
I have collected Topps Now since 2016 and have written many emails without a response on this very subject. I have given up waiting for a reply. If you look at the cards there is no pattern I can find for what gets priced and what does not. I initially thought they priced by print run but that is not the case. Most of Mike Trout's cards are not priced. I stated in another thread this is my last year for Beckett, this is mainly due to lack of Topps Now and Topps Living pricing.