`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost at Sea & Dying of Thirst - My Tri-Star Card Show Review & Musings

Lost at Sea & Dying of Thirst - My Tri-Star Card Show Review & Musings
Hey guys! New article posted - I can't post it in here because the site is giving me an error when I try, but here is the link:

https://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2019/02/lo...sings.html
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: Lost at Sea & Dying of Thirst - My Tri-Star Card Show Review & Musings
great article. the home run race deff got me back into even caring about ball, very fun to watch. JNCO's sucked and I ruled at 007 on N64. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(02-11-2019, 06:40 PM)flamethrower Wrote: great article. the home run race deff got me back into even caring about ball, very fun to watch. JNCO's sucked and I ruled at 007 on N64. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Thanks for reading! Big Grin
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

Awesome article, I wasn't aware you had that site going. I spend the next hour reading through other stuff you had on there lol.

(02-12-2019, 12:49 PM)rob024420 Wrote: Awesome article, I wasn't aware you had that site going. I spend the next hour reading through other stuff you had on there lol.
Very cool! Yeah, I have been writing there every month for 7 years up until a couple months ago.