`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Contenders

2018 Contenders
I'm having trouble finding this set in the database. Not the 2018 Draft Picks set, but the individual Contenders set. Am I missing something, or is the database?
Hoosier

RE: 2018 Contenders
(12-30-2018, 06:31 PM)hoosierbuddy Wrote: I'm having trouble finding this set in the database. Not the 2018 Draft Picks set, but the individual Contenders set. Am I missing something, or is the database?
That is because the product release date is still 2 weeks away. You can find the checklist on Cardboard Connection but Beckett will not have the database until after it releases.

Guess they released the retail way before the hobby. I bought some at Target back on 12/14. Have a stack of base, inserts, gu'd and autos to enter.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(01-01-2019, 09:31 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Guess they released the retail way before the hobby. I bought some at Target back on 12/14. Have a stack of base, inserts, gu'd and autos to enter.
That was my issue. I bought a fat pack at Walmart, and just wanted to enter the cards into my Organize. I didn't realize it hadn't actually been released on the Hobby side yet.
Hoosier