`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Update Mike Trout rc

2011 Topps Update Mike Trout rc
I find this a bit curious...This card raw books for $400 according to Beckett. This card with a 9.5 grade books for $400 according to Beckett. I would have thought that the card would have increased in value with that good of a grade. I have one which was graded a 10. It was .5 on one of the sub grades away from getting a black label. Of course there is no graded price on mine but thats ok because I have no plans to sell it.

RE: 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout rc
A lot of times Beckett updates pricing in one area but not another, this is especially true when it comes to hot modern graded cards. This is one of the flaws that has driven a number of people away from Beckett and allows them to say that Beckett's pricing is a joke.
Your better bet is to look at the market report in Beckett for the graded version of that card. It looks like in BGS 9.5 condition that sales data in Beckett shows the value to be $400-$600.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout rc
I know for a fact that one graded a 9.5 (subs of 3 9.5s and a 10) sold for $525 at the national this summer........
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283