Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for Kerryon Johnson in Lions Uniform

Looking for Kerryon Johnson in Lions Uniform
Friends,

If you have any Kerryon Johnson stuff in his Lions uniform available for trade, please PM me.

I'm good on the college stuff (unless maybe it's an auto).

Thanks!

RJ

RE: Looking for Kerryon Johnson in Lions Uniform
Thursday bumpage

Bump it up, looking for Kerryon in Lions jersey!

I guess you don't need to hide the fact that you are a Lions fan at least for a week! Congrats on beating the Pats(ies).

I, on the other hand, am upset that I was correct about Cousins not making an improvement for our offense.

(09-24-2018, 02:18 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I guess you don't need to hide the fact that you are a Lions fan at least for a week! Congrats on beating the Pats(ies).

I, on the other hand, am upset that I was correct about Cousins not making an improvement for our offense.
One of the top 5 Lions games ... ever.

Yeah, speaking of the Vikings, like 7 of the last 9 people alive in our survivor pool all picked the Vikings yesterday, LOL

Did you happen to pull any Kerryon dupes out of your Absolute Fat Pack box?

(09-24-2018, 02:23 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Did you happen to pull any Kerryon dupes out of your Absolute Fat Pack box?
No, I looked right away as I knew you were looking for him, but all I got was 1 copy of the base card that I am keeping for the complete set. Sorry.

I have a 2018 Panini Unparalleled Rookie Jersey Autographs #5 Kerryon Johnson coming in if you are interested
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

(09-25-2018, 12:26 AM)jon1959 Wrote: I have a 2018 Panini Unparalleled Rookie Jersey Autographs #5 Kerryon Johnson coming in if you are interested
Very much so, PM sent!