`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on the 2019 Design?

RE: Thoughts on the 2019 Design?
Topps better hope there's a megahot, rookie, future superstar debuting in the flagship title, or we're gonna see these 2019 series one/two/update discounted blasters on retail shelves for the next several years. LOL
Not liking it, so I'll probably limit my purchasing and saving my money for Heritage and Gypsy Queen next year.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-18-2018, 06:01 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Topps better hope there's a megahot, rookie, future superstar debuting in the flagship title, or we're gonna see these 2019 series one/two/update discounted blasters on retail shelves for the next several years. LOL
Not liking it, so I'll probably limit my purchasing and saving my money for Heritage and Gypsy Queen next year.
Good point! I am already eyeing Bowman Chrome instead of Topps Chrome (depending on BC's design).

I actually like it. The flagship set has had a really cluttered design for the last few years. And I really miss the (usually) white borders, which made the parallels really pop. Hopefully that's the case with these.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

(08-15-2018, 11:44 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: we need some risk tasking -if not in the main set, then in the other dozen or so they produce
Good point, and a very funny way to put it. Nice work.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(08-20-2018, 07:51 AM)flood and fire Wrote: I actually like it. The flagship set has had a really cluttered design for the last few years. And I really miss the (usually) white borders, which made the parallels really pop. Hopefully that's the case with these.
Cluttered? How can cards with no borders (a la 2016, 2017, and 2018) be cluttered? If anything they're minimalist.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel