`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jorge Soler

Jorge Soler
I have a 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect auto of Jorge Soler for trade. It has been graded by Beckett and is a 9 for the card and a 10 for the auto. I'm thinking it's probably worth about $15, so i'm looking for something of equal value. It doesn't have to be an auto. It could be one or two nice rcs. Let me know if you're interested and I can make the listing public to make a trade.

RE: Jorge Soler
What kind of rookies are you looking for? Thanks.

Interested in it if you want to take a look.

Thank You

(07-19-2018, 12:28 PM)cspen Wrote: I have a 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect auto of Jorge Soler for trade. It has been graded by Beckett and is a 9 for the card and a 10 for the auto. I'm thinking it's probably worth about $15, so i'm looking for something of equal value. It doesn't have to be an auto. It could be one or two nice rcs. Let me know if you're interested and I can make the listing public to make a trade.

(07-19-2018, 12:30 PM)akaus Wrote: What kind of rookies are you looking for? Thanks.
I'm looking for Harrison Bader, Jack Flahertry, and Shohei Otahni. all are listed under wants in my organize. I know depending on what you may have will determine which ones and how many I can get.