`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sure do miss Topps football

RE: Sure do miss Topps football
I even like finding old Topps boxes at garage sales and such. I'll open and sort them just for the nostalgia of having a straight set with nothing fancy. The cards aren't worth much, but they certainly are straightforward in their pictures and statistics.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(07-08-2018, 07:59 AM)jonathani Wrote: I even like finding old Topps boxes at garage sales and such. I'll open and sort them just for the nostalgia of having a straight set with nothing fancy. The cards aren't worth much, but they certainly are straightforward in their pictures and statistics.
Panini can't be bothered to put what round or pick players are selected on the backs of cards. I'm sure part of that is so that people aren't disappointed by their 5th round defensive back autographed card.

+1K
HATE Panini. Hate everything about Panini except Contenders and maybe Classics because I like legend type products.
Too many high end products...too many products in general for that matter.
Collation is awful, as already stated.
Too many redemptions - not to mention how they toss in those point cards and call them hits. Never should have to pay 4.50 to actually get my card in hand.
Their CS is non existent.
Too many dinged/damaged cards right out of the pack.
I'd go on but you all get the point....Panini is THE worst card company out there.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]