`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Correa, Nolan Ryan, Bo Jackson

Correa, Nolan Ryan, Bo Jackson
Everything is for trade other than the few players that I collect. I've added a bunch of cards to my wants but that doesn't mean those are all that I want. For example, if you want a Judge and have a Correa that isn't on my list, that is comparable in value, I probably won't decline it.

I'm looking for everything I don't have of the following players:
Carlos Correa
Nolan Ryan
Bo Jackson
Jose Altuve
George Springer
Alex Bregman
Jeff Bagwell rookies
Craig Biggio rookies

I prefer cards that have BV higher than $5 but will consider other offers. The higher the value, the better. I don't mind trading 100 cards for 1 if the value works out.

For trade: Everything
Judge, Harper, Bryant, Trout, Ohtani, Benintendi, Bellinger, Griffey Jr., Mattingly, Jeter, Guerrero Jr., Torres, etc.

I just completed my first 2 trades so I expect to have some reviews shortly. Thanks for considering.
Looking for: Nolan Ryan (top priority), Correa, Bregman, Bo Jackson
2018 & 2019 Topps Independence Day /76 Astros

Ebay & Blowout: Bwood00

Will trade or sell anything not listed above.

RE: Correa, Nolan Ryan, Bo Jackson
I am also a Nolan Ryan collector and have all of my duplicates marked for trade. If I have any you need, feel free to send over an offer!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(06-21-2018, 01:31 PM)BrandonWoodall315 Wrote: I just completed my first 2 trades so I expect to have some reviews shortly. Thanks for considering.
Your package to me might be in today's mail and then I will mail mine out to you.

Offer sent thanks.