`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is THE rookie card to have in today's products?

What is THE rookie card to have in today's products?
Just curious what everyone thinks is THE card to have of your guy. With all the sticker autos, and player worn crap, no Exquisite or Chrome, is it still the Contenders Rookie Ticket? Or is there another product that's taken it's place? I'm thinking of prospecting on a few late rd draft picks, and wondering what card I should grab of theirs, just in case they become good lol.

RE: What is THE rookie card to have in today's products?
I gotta think it's Contenders, and not the version with college uniforms. I'm sure there will be some sort of Panini Lux Gold HDX 4K Timeless Premium Signature Exclusive Majestic Hurricane Highlander Cracked Lava Limited set that comes with 1 card per pack, 1 pack per box, and 1 box per case which contains only 1 of 1s and will have upside down autographs, replica patches put in place of game used, printing plates that include a piece of the press they were printed on, and will contain approximately 25% redemptions, and cost $50,000, put out there that will technically book for more. But Contenders will be the one best thought of.

I like Contenders because they do a great job of including rookies not just from the Rookie Premiere but guys that emerged as big role players on their teams.

Case in point ... Jamal Agnew did not have any RCs in the mainstream sets last year but became an All-Pro punt returner for my Lions ... I was able to land his Contenders rookie auto for like $7 delivered on the Bay.

Contenders would be the first product Id think of.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-11-2018, 04:53 PM)jplarson Wrote: I gotta think it's Contenders, and not the version with college uniforms. I'm sure there will be some sort of Panini Lux Gold HDX 4K Timeless Premium Signature Exclusive Majestic Hurricane Highlander Cracked Lava Limited set that comes with 1 card per pack, 1 pack per box, and 1 box per case which contains only 1 of 1s and will have upside down autographs, replica patches put in place of game used, printing plates that include a piece of the press they were printed on, and will contain approximately 25% redemptions, and cost $50,000, put out there that will technically book for more. But Contenders will be the one best thought of.
Lol!
Thanks for the thoughts guys, sounds like Contenders is still the way to go.