Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA About Traders

PSA About Traders
Good day, Beckett community.

This is a thread that I do not want to write, but I have to make sure all know the parameters. Gord (gordonwoodill) was left negative feedback from Paul (brettball) for no reason. The trade that they had been working on was accepted by both, but Paul backed out afterwards. When asked if he could leave feedback to get the trade finished and off of the screen, Paul took exception and became vindictive. This kind of conduct is reprehensible, and will not be tolerated.

With that said, I can assure you that Gord is a great trader, as I have traded with him previously. No issues on any facet, and he sent his end right away. The negative left for him was not warranted or deserved. Make your own choices about Paul, but know that Gord was thrown under the bus in this situation.

The moral of this story? Please treat each other fairly and respectfully. If there is an issue with another trader, give floydtown or me a shout. We are limited in what we can enforce, but we alway try our best to ensure that everyone conducts themselves properly. Again, I am upset that this has to be written, but we can all turn this positive by just not acting in this manner. Thank you, Beckett Community. Best wishes!

Randi

RE: PSA About Traders
Thanks for the note Randi. Sucks to see this, but can Beckett not remove inappropriate feedback like this at a moderators request?

Member on member crime is never a good thing.

(09-01-2019, 09:07 PM)richardbitterman Wrote: Thanks for the note Randi. Sucks to see this, but can Beckett not remove inappropriate feedback like this at a moderators request?
Sadly, we cannot do that yet. There was a bout in 2012 where the stars were not fulfilled automatically, and an incredible amount of members received accidental negative feedback. I have three myself, and would love to be able to revert them to reflect the kind words left.
(09-03-2019, 05:45 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Member on member crime is never a good thing.
I absolutely agree!

Randi