Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1999-00 Topps Autographs vs. 1999-00 OPC Autographs

1999-00 Topps Autographs vs. 1999-00 OPC Autographs
Hello All,

Does anyone know what the difference is, if any, between 1999-00 Topps Autographs and 1999-00 OPC Autographs? They are listed differently in the OPG, but there are no photos of the OPC version to see a difference.

Thanks for the info!

RE: 1999-00 Topps Autographs vs. 1999-00 OPC Autographs
I don't have them both in front of me, but it might be just a logo.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I don't have them either, but looking at others from those products, the line on the back (at the bottom) that says "1999 The Topps Company Inc." is preceded by both the tradmark and copyright symbols in the Topps cards and by only the copyright symbol in the OPC cards. (not to mention that the cards I looked at, the Topps card had "Topps" in the lower left corner of the back of the card, and the OPC cards had "O-Pee-Chee" there....).

and obviously, if there's French language text on the card, it's the OPC version.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I have gotten them out of both o-pee-chee and topps boxes from that year and see no difference. Do not know why Beckett lists them that way. Also they list Joe sakic as #1 in the topps autos which I have never seen and do not believe it exists. #1 is Leclair in the OPC checklist.