`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought 2017 bowman draft hobby and..

Just bought 2017 bowman draft hobby and..
I jsut bought a 2017 Bowman Draft jumbo hobby box and i received so many duplicates. It cant be right. I didnt know there was duplicates when you buy a box anyways. But even if there is Id have to say about 30% of the box is duplicates. That is ridiculous. Is this normal?

RE: Just bought 2017 bowman draft hobby and..
In this situation it would be impossible to NOT have multiple duplicates since the checklist is only 200 cards and the Jumbo Box has 600 cards, including a small portion of Chrome versions. So, anything less than two duplicates would be a surprise.

I don't know where you have been, but I started back in the hobby in 1993. Since then I have NEVER had a box out of all I have bought that didn't have duplicates, I guess that's what trading is for.

(05-24-2018, 09:04 PM)Davinci Wrote: I jsut bought a 2017 Bowman Draft jumbo hobby box and i received so many duplicates. It cant be right. I didnt know there was duplicates when you buy a box anyways. But even if there is Id have to say about 30% of the box is duplicates. That is ridiculous. Is this normal?
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

I was collecting from about 1985 to 1992. IT was a completely different thing back then.

Also, this is the jumbo hobby box with 384 not he super jumbo with 600 cards. so far i have about 3 duplicates of each card. I just wanted to know if this is normal. This was not the case at all when i bought upper deck hockey hobby boxes. no duplicates at all. IT just seems like excessive ammounts of duplicates