`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main vs Non-Main is way off

Main vs Non-Main is way off
Anybody else feel like sometimes the person who labels stuff does it half-heartedly? Like, retail is a parallel, and hobby is main?
Another example, 2015 Rookies and Stars is a parallel set, but 2015 Rookies and Stars Longevity is the Main set?

That's just one example I've seen. The org needs to be fixed majorly! This is just getting ridiculous. We can't see what we have marked as wants, stuff obviously isn't labeled, prices are barely updated...

I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription, unless stuff starts to get fixed. Besides new sets getting initially added and priced, I don't see much changing around here, and that's not right, especially when we are paying $100+ a year just to keep our cards organized online.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

RE: Main vs Non-Main is way off
Agreed. Rookies and Stars has always been the base set, while parallels were the longevity I thought. Or rather a subset. I completely agree about the org. Johnathan Franklin, who played less than one year with the packers before a neck injury ended his career, has not had his prices changed in 5 years last I checked. The price for grading is outrageous, and while the org is a great idea, it's not worth $100 a year. Thanks to the prices, almost no one ever trades on here anymore, making it even less worthwhile. Beckett needs an overhaul on their services to draw people back.

(05-24-2018, 09:51 AM)savagenate Wrote: Thanks to the prices, almost no one ever trades on here anymore, making it even less worthwhile. Beckett needs an overhaul on their services to draw people back.
+1 - I've been spending more time over at SCF now. Football section is more lively.

(05-24-2018, 11:30 AM)jplarson Wrote: +1 - I've been spending more time over at SCF now. Football section is more lively.
Same here - thats the only place I trade now.

NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(05-25-2018, 02:03 PM)bselje Wrote: Same here - thats the only place I trade now.
What is 'SCF'?
My current PC: Tom Brady, James White, Julian Edelman, Rob Gronkowski, Sony Michel, various Patriots RC's.

(07-18-2018, 02:22 PM)jwlawrence06@gmail.co Wrote: What is 'SCF'?
SportsCardForum.com