`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National show

National show
For over a year, I've been searching eBay hoping to see a 1983 Topps Marcus Allen rookie in a BGS 9.5 overall grade, but haven't seen one for sale yet. There are only 17 in population. My question is, I'm going to the national card convention in Cleveland in August (my first one attending), does anyone think I'll find one there? Just curious to see what you guys think of the national shows, too.[/size]

RE: National show
If you can find a dealer list ahead of time, you could try to see if they have email addresses you can try to contact them at and ask. Otherwise you could also see if you can find dealers/card shops in California who may have larger inventories of Raiders cards in general. Best of luck!

RE: National show
Here's an alternative...4sharpcorners has a Allen RC PSA10 on sale that you can have BGS regrade and hopefully get a 9.5

Unfortunately graded cards often come and go...when you see one you need, generally you'll see several examples at the same time. When you don't see them, often times it could be for more than a year...in some cases, a graded card I was searching for finally was found this year AFTER a 10+ year hunt! So hang in there!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]