Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need to make contact with me

need to make contact with me
Need to answer PMs

--THESE MEMBERS OWE ON TRADES AND HAVE A MSF TAG:

**2cool2day (Sunman, IN) owes ringers1993, northflacards

**BANNED-**dawsportcards1 (Fairland, OK) owes Royalblue25 (previously banned member Darinaweaver and others)
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: need to make contact with me
I would not trade with these guys, they will not reply
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

zanderlex is the username of a person I know on a retro gaming forum. And I'm pretty sure he lives in New York. I'll send him a message, and tell him that he needs to check his Beckett forum messages.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

ok thanks
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

DO NOT TRADE with dawsportcards1 (Fairland, OK) owes Royalblue25 (previously banned member Darinaweaver and others).
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Upon seeing this I have info to share on DAWsportscards1. I had a bad trade experience with this member as well. After receiving his end and sending messages he had a few different excuses (which I gave him benefit of the doubt to) for not sending out my end. When I finally received my side it was in a PWE which was opened and the cards were out of the envelope. I did not leave feedback on him or report anything since I did eventually get my cards.

Thanks for the info
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Yes, I was given excuses for weeks, before he just stopped answering messages. Said he was waiting for his Disability check, then had family problems.

Hey guys. I noticed the above trader is in Fairland OK. I live and work about 10 minutes from there. If someone has more info on him than username get it to me and I'll see what I can do here locally. We have one card shop here and I can have the owner be on the lookout for any cards you have sent in case they come into his store.
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1