`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the 2017-18 UD series 1 hobby worth buying?

Is the 2017-18 UD series 1 hobby worth buying?
Is the 2017-18 upper deck series 1 hobby worth buying still at this point? Are there any really valuable cards to be hit still? I dont mean $30 cards. I mean very valuable ones.

RE: Is the 2017-18 UD series 1 hobby worth buying?
You could subscribe to Beckett and look at all the values for all the products for all the sports.

(05-11-2018, 10:56 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You could subscribe to Beckett and look at all the values for all the products for all the sports.
I laughed out loud at how true your response is. Also, what do people think? They're going to hit a valuable card, turn it immediately, and then what?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(05-14-2018, 09:13 AM)jonathani Wrote: I laughed out loud at how true your response is. Also, what do people think? They're going to hit a valuable card, turn it immediately, and then what?
The one thing I don't get is like when Pat Neshek the MLB pitcher bought a box of Heritage and pulled the Ohtani auto ... then sold it to buy more boxes of Heritage.

So that he could ... try to pull another Ohtani?

(05-11-2018, 10:56 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You could subscribe to Beckett and look at all the values for all the products for all the sports.
Or I could ask on the forums like I did and hope to get some more insight to my actual question instead of receiving an obviously condescending reply

(05-19-2018, 03:49 PM)Davinci Wrote: Or I could ask on the forums like I did and hope to get some more insight to my actual question instead of receiving an obviously condescending reply
All of the answers to your questions are on this site, and most other members pay good money for said answers.