Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phillies Phestival 2018

Phillies Phestival 2018
Hey Fans,
Phillies Phestival 2018 tickets go on sale today 04/30/18. (Phillies.com) Please read below.
Proceeds benefit ALS. This is a great time for me and my girls each year. Aside from the below, you can also purchase tickets to throw pitches in the bullpen, have a picture taken with the Phanatic (we had a family picture taken and Tanner made me a GQ card of it a couple of years ago) and more. The silent auction features memorabilia and CARDS!!! Out of my price range mostly, but fun to look through.

Bring extra money for the signed baseballs (or caps), all of which are authenticated by MLB. Tanner made me a "Baseball" card also with a ball signed by Aaron Nola. It's my favorite card in my collection and is truly a work of art!!!! Just remember that these are "grab bag" style, so you have no idea who you are getting. I plan on picking up 10-15 if all goes well.

Don't miss out on a great time for a great cause. There are usually 2 players per "booth" so you can get 4 autographs per ticket. As there is usually 5 of us, that's 20 autographs altogether.

Gates will open at 4 p.m. ET on June 21 and the 2018 Phillies players and coaches will appear from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. The Phestival takes place rain or shine.

Admission
$30 per person (non-refundable) admission includes:
an admission ticket and ALS program book
two pre-selected autograph booth tickets

$5 children's ticket (ages 3-10) - Admission only, no autographs
Only available by calling the Phillies Ticket Office at 215-463-1000.

Grab Bags
$20 each - filled with signed baseballs and caps as well as great premium items

Every Roll's A Winner
$5 per roll - win autographed items, game tickets, bobble heads and more!

Silent Auction
Open from 4 - 6:30 p.m. to all in attendance - features autographed memorabilia, experiences and one-of-a-kind items

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.