Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Selling / Trading Off Parts of My Collection

Selling / Trading Off Parts of My Collection
Hello all,
I have been away enjoying life and havent had much time or energy to trade. SO, I will be trading off most of my collection. I am willing to trade above value for cards that i want. I collect Ovi, Gaudreau, Tarasenko, and P.K. Those are the ONLY players that i am requesting. I am open to all offers that are reasonable. Dont offer me a $5 card and expect me to give up a $50 card. That said, I will absolutely try to work something out. If any of you have pending trades with me, please resend the offer. Because I have been away for so long, I will be deleting all trades. Nothing personal, but trades may contain cards i no longer want. Also, if i dont answer here, please feel free to email me at JEH177.Retired@gmail.com . In the subject line, put something that indicates you are a beckett trader. You can also message me here, but i may not be able to get back to you as quickly as i would thru email. Thank you all for your future offers (figured i would say it now while i am actually on here) and i anticipate everyone making out. Thanks all..... Joe

RE: Selling / Trading Off Parts of My Collection
I forgot to add this. If you know someone who is not on beckett, please enter an offer under your name... I am looking to move as much as possible, preferably not commons. Thanks again.
Joe