`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to Flamethrower For This Awesome Tigers PC Ad!

RE: Thanks to Flamethrower For This Awesome Tigers PC Ad!
Agreed.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-28-2018, 03:45 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: This would also qualify as a mammoth Brewers card, my friend.
Indeed it would. I have a very nice copy in my Brewer collection!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(03-28-2018, 06:07 PM)aprirr Wrote: Indeed it would. I have a very nice copy in my Brewer collection!
I assumed as much, my friend. No true Brewer PC would be complete without it.

Very cool pickup man! They are getting harder to get in nice condition! 2 HOF'ers. Can't beat itSmile

(03-28-2018, 03:51 PM)zeprock Wrote: Very nice. I wonder if Mickey Klutts can afford his own rookie card.
Pedro Gonzalez has the same problem. His 63 RC is very expensive. Smile
For some reason, I have this memory of Bob Uecker talking to Johnny Carson about how expensive his rookie card was, due to the 'fact' that Pete Rose shared his card, but Ueker was a 62 rc and "The Hit King" was a 63 rc. Was there some sort of an error card with Rose and Uecker on the same cardboard? Did Uecker misremembered his RC? Does anyone else remember (misremember Smile ) that Uecker/Carson Tonight Show moment?

Anyway ... Nice pickup you got there, RJ. Congrats.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-31-2018, 12:09 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Very cool pickup man! They are getting harder to get in nice condition! 2 HOF'ers. Can't beat itSmile
That's what I said!
(04-01-2018, 11:04 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Pedro Gonzalez has the same problem. His 63 RC is very expensive. Smile
For some reason, I have this memory of Bob Uecker talking to Johnny Carson about how expensive his rookie card was, due to the 'fact' that Pete Rose shared his card, but Ueker was a 62 rc and "The Hit King" was a 63 rc. Was there some sort of an error card with Rose and Uecker on the same cardboard? Did Uecker misremembered his RC? Does anyone else remember (misremember Smile ) that Uecker/Carson Tonight Show moment?

Anyway ... Nice pickup you got there, RJ. Congrats.
Thank you ... I don't recall that Carson-Uecker exchange ... maybe YouTube somewhere?

(04-02-2018, 09:33 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That's what I said!
LOL. It is!