Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Topps Heritage Reverse Stock

2018 Topps Heritage Reverse Stock
How do I tell if a card is "Reverse Stock"
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

RE: 2018 Topps Heritage Reverse Stock
It is hard, but the front looks fuzzy when compared to the base card and the back is shinier than the base..I had to take mine to the store to verify..took the base card too..they look a little different than the base cards..which they were serial #ed!!

I did see they were serial numbered on the price guides, but do not see the serial numbers
on the ebay listings, which is going to make it difficult for me (everything else considering as well).
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

Seems like the parallels are not serial #ed, black border (50), magenta back (10) and Reverse (5)..none are numbered, so that is a PRINT RUN not a serial #..also the posters, I pulled one (50)..not serial #ed either.

Also this year, the Blue Foil Opening day (2018) are not serial #ed either.

Maybe the serial # machine is broken...

Good luck with the card..I sold my Reverse of AJ Pollock..

use the number on the back, bottom right I believe, to determine if it is a short print/parallel. If it isnt the base number, you can look that up if you have any question as to what parallel you actually have.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

The ending number is for the variations
Base - #65
Base SP (#401-500) - #85
Error - #98
Traded - #99
Throwback - #00
Action Image - #01
Team Color Swap - #02
RC Cup Year Error - #03
Nickname - #04

However, the Reverse (Flip Stock), Magenta and Black border are not a different #. Of these variations, only the Reverse of Flip card is really hard to tell the difference. The others are obvious...hope this helps..

Usually only the Chrome parallels(except purple) are ser#. Easiest way I found to tell is the feel. The base is smooth on front and rough on back and of course flip stock is opposite. I pulled one last year and one in 2016 and it was easy to tell going through the pack that something was different with the flip stock.

Also any insert, parallel, or variation is usually in the same position in a pack. I believe it was the 5th card last year but not sure if it was the same this year since I refused to pay $120+ a box.

I don't see them in proper manners like
https://semidotinfotech.com/