`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty happy with my box of Chronicles

Pretty happy with my box of Chronicles
I'm mostly a hockey buyer, but I like to branch out for the fun, chase factor in other sports, particularly baseball. I've seen this product go down quite a bit in price, (you know ugly cards), but people seem to like it for the inserts. I've bought a fw boxes before, with limited happiness contained inside, but this was worth posting...

The hits:

[img][Image: 40286169184_c2ebc0419b_b.jpg]IMG_0001_zpszh3tgoar by JayKayZee, on Flickr[/img]

95/99

[Image: 27124601038_faf462772d_b.jpg]IMG_0002_zpshvdkellj by JayKayZee, on Flickr

No Numbering - But hard signed!

[Image: 27124605698_bfe277f015_b.jpg]IMG_0003_zpslassqakj by JayKayZee, on Flickr

19/99

And the hits that made me smile. Which is really saying something, considering it's a darn Yankee! But I've been a begrudging fan since pulling a 1/1 of his a few years back....

[Image: 27124611358_57aac2e21d_b.jpg]IMG_0004_zpswqaocucm by JayKayZee, on Flickr

Prizm "GREEN POWER" - 38/49
Prizm "GREEN POWER" Auto - 17/20!!

Nothing available. just like showing off if that's ok.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: Pretty happy with my box of Chronicles
very nice pulls. I love the inserts and hate the base also.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Love those Sanchez cards! Those were from retail, or Hobby?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-24-2018, 09:37 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Love those Sanchez cards! Those were from retail, or Hobby?
Hobby. D&A has hobby boxes down to around $60 - $65 a box in store.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(03-25-2018, 01:43 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: Hobby. D&A has hobby boxes down to around $60 - $65 a box in store.
Thanks! That's pretty darned good value from one box!
Also, something to keep aware of during the next Black Friday blowout. Smile

I need to PM you about a Hockey card I'm looking to trade. As soon as I get a pic loaded, I'll shoot you a message.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow, those are some good looking inserts. Congrats.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.