`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where WILL Ichiro GO?! Update: NEW ICHIRO for the Registry

Where WILL Ichiro GO?! Update: NEW ICHIRO for the Registry
Is it odd to anybody else but me that Ichiro is not playing for a MLB team yet?!

I understand that he is 44 and that is productions is obviously not what it used to be but he keeps himself in phenomenal condition and would certainly be an asset as an above average utility player and come on...I have been watching the guy since I was 14 and watching baseball games without guys like him, Pujols, Jeter, Pedro, Ripken, Sosa, McGwire, Bonds, Clemens, Guerro, King Felix, quite an eclectic list right...pudge, manny, ortiz...have I gone too far?! lol What can I say?! I am partial to the 90's and early 2000's. Did I forget anybody?! I am sure I did!

Your thoughts..

Update: wanted to share a pick up. These hardly show up so i was pretty pumped. Will be going to PSA once it gets in for the set registry.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/2001-Absolute-Mem...5057768015

RE: Where WILL Ichiro GO?!
Last rumor that I heard was that he was looking at playing back in Japan. If not I wouldn't be surprised if a team shows some interest later in the year and they pick him for cheap, similar to what the Phillies did with Pedro Martinez at the end of his career. I think he needs to finish his career as a Mariner though, even if it's only for a few games.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

Where will Ichiro go?

To the Hall of Fame.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Should be an AL team if anywhere, so he doesn't have to play in the field all the time.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

I think it's just his age scaring teams away. Either way he's HOF bound. Most professional hits all time...while they are at it when he is eligible they can finally let Pete Rose in as well !
I collect all Willy nilly with no major rhyme or reason.
I have fun with my hobby, that is what I collect for my PC.....FUN nothing more nothing less.Tongue

I could not agree more with he needs to retire a mariner. Such a good point. Even though he is a position player hopefully he will be just as much or more durable like a jamie moyer or nolan ryan. I am trying to remember some of the older position players

(03-01-2018, 11:33 PM)jason32rich Wrote: Last rumor that I heard was that he was looking at playing back in Japan. If not I wouldn't be surprised if a team shows some interest later in the year and they pick him for cheap, similar to what the Phillies did with Pedro Martinez at the end of his career. I think he needs to finish his career as a Mariner though, even if it's only for a few games.

OOOOHHHHH my friend! He is not done yet! I bet we still have a few more future ichiro memories left in the tank

Thanks again for the sweet sig

(03-02-2018, 08:16 AM)zeprock Wrote: Where will Ichiro go?

To the Hall of Fame.

I am not sure how I feel about a cannon like his not in the field you know as just a DH. Certainly doesnt have the arm he used to

(03-02-2018, 09:41 AM)hempick Wrote: Should be an AL team if anywhere, so he doesn't have to play in the field all the time.

Agreed sir! He needs to get in without a doubt! Certainly glad that he is broadcasting

(03-03-2018, 01:26 PM)deathwished13 Wrote: I think it's just his age scaring teams away. Either way he's HOF bound. Most professional hits all time...while they are at it when he is eligible they can finally let Pete Rose in as well !

Im happy for him.....home coming and maybe he will play till he is 50 like he said
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I double post all the time man. Well I use to. All I heard you just say is now we can buy more cardboard with him as an M! Awesome!

quote='Ziveus101' pid='2675517' dateline='1520280650']
Sorry to double post in the same thread but it's being reported that Ichiro is reuniting with the Seattle Mariners.
[/quote]