`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered some hobby pack

Ordered some hobby pack
Hey guys and gals I just ordered some hobby packs from blowout cards. I been asking if they were a reputable company some months ago but no one answered. I wasnt going to order from them but I ran out of supplies. I heard a lot of people had a good experience and others did not. I live in a area where the closest lcs is about 3 hours away. I will share my experience and put up pics if I get any hits. I ordered today and regular shipping shows I will have my stuff tomorrow. Can any of you tell me if you know of any reputable shops I can order from and be ok with no shady business I would appreciate it.
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

RE: Ordered some hobby pack
Blowout Cards is legit. I've ordered several things from them over the years and had no issues.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Blowout isn't bad but I prefer dacardworld shipping is half asmuch

(02-13-2018, 08:28 PM)hempick Wrote: Blowout Cards is legit. I've ordered several things from them over the years and had no issues.
Thats cool man and good to know. Thanks for the reply maybe I can make them my new store
(02-13-2018, 08:35 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Blowout isn't bad but I prefer dacardworld shipping is half asmuch
Yea I normally us dacardworld but this time blowout had better pricing and the shipping wasnt bad. I like the fact dacards will give you gifts for buying stuff. Blowcards can have my stuff shipped to me next day without paying the extra free. Thank you for the reply

Best of luck! Blowout, Dave and Adams, and Steel City have all been good to me. I remember your original post, could've sworn I replied lol.

(02-14-2018, 11:00 AM)savagenate Wrote: Best of luck! Blowout, Dave and Adams, and Steel City have all been good to me. I remember your original post, could've sworn I replied lol.
To be honest I dont think you did but its all good either way I do appreciate you replying to a lot of my you always been a friendly person here since I joined Thank you

They are legit

I use Steelcity. But good to know there are other sites out there to get stuff from.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

I like Dave and Adam's, too. I've browsed on Steel City before, but haven't purchased from them as of yet.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel